cutsycat (cutsycat) wrote,

I guess it's time to update again.

I had a lot of fun at my aunt and uncle's house. My uncle picked me up at 7 or so Friday night. On the drive down we listened to some mixes that I had made up and talked a lot, since it was just the two of us. Shortly after we arrived we went to bed because we didn't get to his house until like 11:00 pm. On Saturday I spent some time entering more cards into my magic database and watching a bunch of movies. On Sunday I spent some time playing magic with my cousin and then trading cards with him. He hasn't bought any cards in like 3 years, so I didn't recognize most of them. We also went to my other aunt and uncle's house for dinner on Sunday. They served really great food and we spent some time playing a card game that I had given one of my uncles. Then we came back home and played the card game that I had given a different one of my uncles. Both card games were really fun. If you are interested they are called Hit the Deck and Arne. On Monday I played some more magic with my cousin and then we drove back up to Boise. This time I got to listen to his music. I also did my homework that was due today in the car and started on the essay that I have to write by tomorrow. Fun, not! I might be a little screwed up on my timeline, so some of the things that I said happened on one day might have happened on a different day. They kind of ran together for me.

When I got back on Monday I then went to dinner with Kate and Eric and read some fan fic that I needed to get caught up on. On Tuesday I went to my meeting with my advisor. Nothing exciting happened there. Then I woke up Kate for racquetball and read some more fan fic. Kate then took a nap and I got the joy of waking her up again for caribbean. Nothing exciting happened at caribbean or the RHA exec meeting afterwards. After the exec meeting I talked with Kate and Eric and then changed my shirt, so that I would look professional for my interview as part of the application process for being an RA. I have to go to a group interview on Saturday for that also. I hope I get accepted.

I read some more fan fic and fell asleep. Then today, so far I have gone to work and classes. I got my test back in Databases and I got a 93 (yeah!). I was one of the 4 people in the class to get an A. I've been working on my essay that's due tomorrow off and on. I hope to get it done tonight, so that I can work on my lab report tomorrow, since I need to get that done too. Today and tomorrow will be hard on me, but I'll survive. Then on Friday I plan to play D&D and on Saturday I have to get up early to go to the group interview for RA. Well that's it for now. I'll try to write some on Friday. I don't know how long it will be since probably nothing very exciting will happen between now and then.

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment