I would love to see a Gibbs/Dinozzo slash fic, but I also enjoy Gibbs & Dinozzo fics where they're just friends. If you're wanting to write something that's after Gibbs sojourn to Mexico where Tony doesn't get together with Gibbs(or rejects Gibbs for treating him badly or something) I think a fic with Jimmy and Tony either as friends or even as lovers could be good.
I like all the characters(well except Senior he's hard to like, but feel free to include him and have Gibbs or someone teach him a lesson). I'm generally good with showing the dark side of characters(or light bashing) except for Gibbs and Tony. I want them to be their best selves. I'm totally open to exploring anyone else's dark side. Just leave my Gibbs and Tony on the light side(good side). lol. Pieces to be used in a good fic in my book:
- I love cats in pretty much any form
- I like light and fluffy pieces that are more about trust than sex. BDSM and Bondage are good too.
- I like angst though I prefer it to have happy endings.
- I like my boys to be boys. That means they're masculine creatures as portrayed on the show not girls doing each others make up or whatever.
- Hurt/Comfort, TLC, Romance are all good.
- Case fics are cool too.
- Most of all I want the characters to seem real. That doesn't mean you can't set it in a fantasy world or an AU. It just means that I want them to seem real for the world their set in whether that's humans or cats or half breeds or whatever.
- Gibbs sticking up for Tony is Good.
- Asexual relationships are fine with me. I want my men to be happy whatever that means for them.
- I don't mind sex in my stories, but I don't want it to be the focus. I want my men to have a well grounded relationship that isn't solely based on sex.
- I like long stories, but really any story is good.
- I especially like competent Tony stories.
- I prefer the earlier seasons where TPTB didn't ruin Gibbs character, but whatever season works best for you is fine.
But top of my list of turn-ons for stories is plot. A good plot can make any story amazing in my book. The best is when the plot has romance elements woven through it.